Tip 9: Be a Leader Not a Boss!
If you are in a management role, #leadership doesn’t mean bossing around and criticizing. Instead, do your best to:
- Encourage and motivate your team members instead of criticizing them
- Focus on their strengths rather than weaknesses, and try to empower other skills in them
- If anything goes wrong in your project: take responsibility! This is your team. You succeed together and you fail together!
- Coach your team members instead of directing them
- Give them credits to anything they do, and celebrate success with them! Do not take their credits!
Finally, listen to them, ask them, get their feedback, and always inspire them!
Leave a Reply