Welcome to my personal website!
I am an experienced professional in the field of communications engineering, with a strong background in research, teaching, and project management. I have achieved notable success in the planning, development, and implementation of courses and curriculum, as well as in the planning and delivery of research and telecommunications projects.
I have a track record of successfully managing and executing multiple research projects, as evidenced by the publication of 30 research articles, as well as presentations at 12 international conferences. I also successfully secured a research grant from CNRS – Lebanon through effective proposal writing and negotiation.
In addition to my research experience, I have a proven track record of successfully managing and delivering multiple telecommunications projects. I have designed and reviewed low-current and infrastructure projects and effectively interfaced with multidisciplinary teams to deliver impactful projects on schedule and within budget. Additionally, I have demonstrated attention to detail and technical expertise by preparing comprehensive concept design reports that met project criteria and applicable standards.
I am also an effective communicator and leader, with extensive experience in building and managing teams, and am comfortable working with a diverse group of stakeholders. During my most recent position I built and lead a successful research team in collaboration with four universities and research centers.
I am a team-oriented professional with a strong ability to contribute to the goals of an organization. I have served as the ABET self-study report editor for the communications program at Beirut Arab University and played a key role in achieving ABET and FIBA accreditations. I have also demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders through obtaining over 50 internship and job positions, and updating my courses as per the industry need.
I have been lately promoted to Associate Professor based on my teaching, research, advising, and services achievements that include:
- Implementation of the new 4-year communications engineering curriculum.
- Drafting and releasing the 1st faculty of engineering graduate catalogue.
- Redesigning 9 courses, introducing 2 new courses, and teaching 45 undergraduate and postgraduate classes to over 1000 students.
- Supervising 11 senior projects, 3 master theses, and 3 PhD dissertations.
In addition to my expertise in communications engineering, I also hold a degree in religious studies.
I am always looking for new opportunities to grow and make an impact in my field, and I invite you to explore my website to learn more about my work and accomplishments.
- Ph.D. of Engineering in Electrical and Computer Engineering from the American University of Beirut – May 2015
- Master of Engineering in Electrical and Computer Engineering from the American University of Beirut – June 2012
- Bachelor of Engineering in Communications and Electronics Engineering from Beirut Arab University – June 2010
Please use the following form to get in touch: